Looking to challenge yourself in 2021?
Step one is to make it simple. Set some monthly goals.
Think of something you always said you would get around to, but always found an excuse not to do it.
Then do the task for a full month. It can be one goal or a number of goals.
But if this is something new to you, I would suggest starting with one goal.
This author has already started with number 1 – give up alcohol (for a month). Check out my list below, and see if it inspires you. Some might seem simple, but start small and the big things will follow.
- Give up Alcholol for a month.
- Read for 20 minutes every day for a month, and it must be non-fiction – you want to better yourself.
- Read at least 25 books (non-fiction) in 2021.
- Take a photo-a-day for a month and post to social media or share with a friend.
- Do some form of exercise every day for a month (ever a walk counts).
- Take a sabbatical/long holiday from the day job and do something entirely different for a month.
- Have a goal for each day and aim to complete that goal, whatever else I do.
- Cut out coffee for a month.
- No Netflix for a month.
- Eat at least one piece of fruit a day.
- Lean a much more Portuguese.
- Consider the health implication of all meals.
- Cut out Chocolate/Crisps/Sweet things for a month.
- Reduce coffee intake.
- Be nice.
- Don’t dwell on what others say.
- Walk to work.
- Go outside the comfort zone at least once a month.
- ‘Pay yourself first’. You should always pay yourself first before you pay your bills.
- Develop new (good) habits.
- Reduce Social Media consumption.
- Don’t stress about the little things
- Get up at least an hour before I need to.
- Eat more vegetables.
Here there! With our busy lives, it is difficult to stay in touch. Subscribe to our newsletter and join our monthly readers. Thank you :)